- What is the focus of the GIGA Program?
- The GIGA Program aims to develop students into leaders who are able to identify and find solutions to intricate, wide-ranging problems in society. Using an integrated, multidisciplinary approach, SFC faculty will teach a combination of rigorous courses in technology, engineering, mathematics and sciences and strong foundational courses in international relations, development, political science and language.
- What is the structure of the GIGA Program’s curriculum?
- Details can be found on the Curriculum page.
- What is the name of the degree offered under the GIGA Program?
- The degree offered by the Faculty of Policy Management under this program is Bachelor of Arts in Policy Management. The degree offered by the Faculty of Environment and Information Studies under this program is Bachelor of Arts in Environment and Information Studies.
- How long is the GIGA Program?
- The program will require at least 124 credits (the equivalent of 62 semester-length courses), which normally take four years to complete. However exceptional students may finish in three-and-a-half years.
- What is GIGA Certificate?
- The GIGA Certificate will be awarded to students who applied for the GIGA Course and completed all the requirements for the certificate. As long as all the requirements have been fulfilled, the certificate may be issued while still enrolled at the University.
- How do I apply to the Admissions for Overseas Students (GIGA Program)?
- Detail can be found on the Admissions section.
- What are the admissions requirements for the Admissions for Overseas Students (GIGA Program), and what documents do I need to submit with my application?
- Please refer to the Admissions section of this website for information about entry requirements.
- How many students are accepted into the Admissions for Overseas Students (GIGA Program)?
- A maximum of approx. 30 students will be accepted into the GIGA Program each year.
- What are the visa requirements for international students wishing to study abroad in Japan?
- Visa requirements may differ depending on the conditions of individual applicants. Please refer to the following websites for further information:
- Does Keio University accept transfer students?
- Keio University does not accept transfer students from other universities.
- Where should questions regarding admission be directed?
- Please contact the Admissions Office at SFC.
Address: 5322 Endo, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa 252-8520 Japan